This month the ADIA held a webinar about digital inclusion and the impact of COVID-19 on community organisations working to bridge the digital divide. The webinar brought together organisations within the City of Yarra in Melbourne to share challenges faced, strategies adopted and their learnings from the pandemic.
Chaired by David Spriggs, the webinar brought together:
- Maree Foelz – Family Violence Partnerships Coordinator at the Neighbourhood Justice Centre
- Elle Morrell – Community Development Coordinator & Manager of the Open Door community hub Carlton Neighbourhood Learning Centre
- Rei Chin – Community Development Manager at Carringbush Adult Education
- Conor Sibly – Community Development Worker involved in the North Richmond Capacity Building Initiative through the Belgium Avenue Neighbourhood House
- Natasha Savic – Coordinator of Resources and Technology at Yarra Libraries
- Jess Perrin – Head of Social Innovation & Digital Inclusion at Infoxchange
If you couldn’t make the event or you would like to share the discussion with colleagues, a recording is available here.