Indigenous Digital Inclusion Plan
In November 2021 the ADIA prepared a submission to the National Indigenous Australians Agency (NIAA) on the Australian Government’s Indigenous Digital Inclusion Plan (IDIP).
The ADIA’s recommendations are to:
- Consult and co-design with First Nations people.
- Partner with First Nations organisations and communities.
- Invest in gathering and understanding the data.
- Invest in evaluation of measures taken under the Plan.
- Ensure the Plan is part of a wider strategy on Digital Inclusion.
Submissions have now been released through the National Indigenous Australians Agency and we encourage our members and supporters to take a look.