Mental Health and Digital Inclusion - March 2021 Meet Up
On 25 March 2021, the ADIA held a virtual meet up to discuss mental health and digital inclusion.
The panel provided an overview of research on mental health and online forums, discussed designing online programs that meet the needs of people with complex mental health issues, and innovation in health and wellbeing technology, amongst other topics.
The panel was moderated by ADIA Chair David Spriggs and included:
- Anthony McCosker – Associate Professor, Media and Communication at Swinburne University
- Dr Michelle Blanchard – Deputy CEO at SANE Australia
- Professor Jane Burns – Melbourne Medical School, University of Melbourne
Please see below for resources and programs mentioned by the panelists:
- A note from Anthony McCosker written after the event, including links to relevant research
- National Stigma Report Card – SANE Australia
- TogetherAI – A mental health & wellbeing app for families
- a*kin – Empathic technology
- Hitnet – Brings information and services to Indigenous Australians
Watch the Meet Up here: